What is SimpleMining OS ?
SimpleMining OS is the easies in usage Mining Operating System.
You just need to to download, flash it, set your email and boot it to start mining !
After that all can be done from Mining Dashboard on simplemining.net !
Bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084
You can test it for few days for free – go ahead!
If you like it start depositing some little fees.
Right now the price is 2$ per rig per month (not much right ?)
- Any Drive (HDD,SSD or Pendrive) that can be erased
- GPU NVIDIA and Radeon AMD R9 200/300 / RX400 / RX500 (Curently Vega does NOT work)
- DHCP in your LAN network – System doesn’t support WIFI.
- Don’t assign Public IP address or forward ssh ports to rig – or botnets will find you 🙂
- Download R or RX or NV image from download section
- Install: etcher.io – flashing tool
- Flash image to any drive:
- After Flashing you will see new drive in windows. Open it
- Edit config.txt, replace email by yours, save and close this file
- If you have problems booting or supporting more than 4 GPUS/:
1) Make sure you are running the latest BIOS!
2) Set device to boot from USB/pendrive
3) Upgrade bios to newest (important !)
4) Enable 4G encode
5) Set PCIe support to Auto
6) Enable onboard graphics to default (PEG – > IDG)
7) Plug your monitor into the ONBOARD graphics
- Take this drive and boot your rig from it
- System will boot and start making auto-updates.
- Go to simplemining.net Dashboard and login with your email
- Now you should see your rig and you can start managing it
- Go to Rig List -> Miner OPTIONS and set miner config