LiteBar (LTB) - a fork of Litecoin (LTC)
The silver equivalence of BitBar with fast block time and fast confirmations (only 4 confirmations needed).
- 3 minutes block target
- 4 transactions to confirm
- Transaction fee = 0.001
- Uses scrypt as Proof of Work (PoW) Scheme
- Difficulty retargets once per block (Using Kimoto Gravity Well)
- Total litebars rewarded = 1350000 (1.35M) only. This is a rare bar!
- Linear designed litebar production (reward will halve once only to a minimum reward of 1 litebar)
- Litebar generation process will last for 5 years only after which it will lay in a state of perpetuity (2014-2019)
- First 7200 starting blocks (15 days) will have 5 litebars per block Hereafter it will drop to 2 litebars per block and /2 once after 2.5 years (or 438000 blocks)
- The default ports are 9065 (connect) and 9055 (json rpc).
(will be adding more later)
Current zip Releases:
- Windows QT v.0.7.4.1
- macOS-qt wallet, and bootstrap also at the link above.
LiteBar Web Site LiteBar.co
LTB Information Thread bitcointalk.org
LITEBAR LTB *Mandatory Update – Links Below have been Updated!*
LiteBar is a digital commodity reared out of Litecoin. Similar to Litecoin, LiteBar is a open-source, uses p2p technology in order to function without any central authority, and relies on Scrypt algorithm as Proof of Work (POW). LiteBar can be stored as a precious metal, used like an interest bearing account, or even exchanged as a global currency. Moreover, was specifically designed to appreciate in value over time
Paper Wallet Generator
Algorithm: Scrypt as Proof of Work (PoW) protocol
Block Time: 3 minutes block target
Confirmations: 4 confirmations
Difficulty Retargets: Once per block (using Kimoto Gravity Well)
Total LiteBars Rewarded: 1350000 (1.35M) only. This is a rare bar!
Design Type: Linear designed litebar production (reward will halve once only to a minimum reward of 1 litebar)
Mining Lifespan: LiteBar generation process will last for 5 years only after which it will lay in a state of perpetuity (2014-2019)
Starting blocks (7200 blocks over 15 days) = 5 units per block.
Block 7200 – 438000 = 2 units per block (halves once)
Block 438000 – 876000 = 1 unit per block
MacOS – Compile and design by MystPhysX
RPC Port: 9055
P2P Port: 9065
http://ltb.rockypool.net (OFFICIAL POOL)
SERVICES / OTHER
Found this on Cryptocointalk and thought it should be posted here as well. I *AM NOT* the dev